Designed for Pediatric Patients
- Membrane material made of PAES/PVP/PA1
- With a membrane surface area of 0.6m2, the small size is more relevant for pediatric patients1
- Capability of operating with low dialysate flow rates (8-500 mL/min) for pediatric patient needs
- Steam sterilization eliminates EtO reactions
- Simple priming procedure with five startup steps1
HDx Therapy enabled by Theranova Dialyzers
AK 98 Dialysis Machine
CleanCart Cleaning Agent
Polyflux 6H is intended for chronic and acute applications in hemodialysis, hemodiafiltration, and hemofiltration on small patients including pediatric indications, considering blood flow, body weight and extracorporeal blood volume.
For single use only.
Rx Only. For the safe and proper use of the device mentioned herein, refer to the Instructions for Use.